...Sometimes you're the bug.
Sometimes it all comes together, baby.
Sometimes you're just a fool in love.
Ever have a day when these lyrics sorta fit for you? I'm feeling a little bug-y today and need to figure out how to reclaim windshield status. So far, here's my plan:
* Stay quiet. Sometimes things go wrong. Sometimes we get upset. Sometimes talking helps, and sometimes it just makes you tire of your own drama. That's where I am today, so being as quiet as I can should help.
* Get grounded by enjoying small happinesses: Farmers Market, chicken chores, planting more stuff in the garden, etc. Pay attention to these little things because they really matter to me.
* Go to bed at a decent time tonight, for goodness sake! Up too late last night and I'm paying for it.
* Play with the kids-- engaging directly (I'm the Pretty, Pretty Princess--yay for me!) with those rascals always cheers me.
* Believe that tomorrow will be better.
* Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, la la la la la and warm woolen mittens....
That's all I've got today. It's a beautiful mess, but as OM might say, que fatzo, which is Italian for 'what are ya gonna do?' <throw hands in the air now>